|Simulateur de pioche|
Probabilités: 0% – 0% plus
|Aucun. Ce deck est fait-maison.|
Enough time has passed for Baze to become forgotten. Meanwhile, new events appeared suiting his needs perfectly.
- Quick Draw with ambush weapon > Resolve or activate Maz Kanata - Pirate Queen to fix shitty rolls
- Hit and Run > Light 'Em Up > Solid damage without upgrades
- Quick Draw on Maz Kanata - Pirate Queen > Hit and Run > Resolve whatever you wish for
A perfect 1st turn would look like (which happened only once for me):
- Play DH-17 Blaster Pistol
- Truce into Hidden Blaster w/ Quick Draw
- Resolve 8 damage
- Use Maz Kanata - Pirate Queen for Loth-Cat and Mouse or just more damage, claim to remove dice
Sometimes it's better to survive the first round with less damage taken and putting as much upgrades as possible.
Lost against hero vehicles because I was super greedy.
OTK => Retreat
Obi/Maz => You are faster, use it