|Simulateur de pioche|
Probabilités: 0% – 0% plus
|Never Tell Me The Odds||0||0||0||1.0|
|Poe Guns Guns Guns!||0||0||0||1.0|
- You want to see Millennium Falcon and Hyperspace Jump. If you see one, keep it and mulligan the rest. If you see neither, do a full mulligan.
- Hopefully you roll your , but if not, worry not!
- Roll out a Hired Gun. Your goal is to get 1 this turn, if you're playing your battlefield.
- Play cautiously, resolve 1.
- Roll out Poe, claim Emperor's Throne Room, turn to , and resolve the Millennium Falcon's 2 side. This puts you to 5 . Now you can play the Millennium Falcon on turn 1 via Poe Dameron's ability, putting you in a great position.
- Depending on how the initial roll goes, you either want to setup Millennium Falcon or play Hyperspace Jump. Assuming you have the ultimate hand and have Millennium Falcon in play and Hyperspace Jump in hand. If this is the case, you have the makings of an excellent Hyperloop.
- You should have claimed in round 1 to play your Millennium Falcon. In most subsequent turns roll out the Millennium Falcon firstly. If you have a healthy double-Cunning Hired Gun in play, roll that first instead.
- Your turns should consist of:
- Roll Millennium Falcon
- If your opponent rolls badly, roll Poe Dameron. Hope for a in order to do damage via Launch Bay or Thermal Detonator sides.
- If they roll great and your character may be seriously weakened or killed then claim, changing your Millennium Falcon to special, and using it to play Hyperspace Jump for free, ending the action phase. (Here is where the frustration happens, as your opponent's 9 from Jango Fett/General Veers is left useless.)
Ways to Win
- damage. The devastating combo of Millennium Falcon 3/4, Launch Bay with two sides, Poe Dameron for damage, and the three(!) 3/1 sides on Poe Dameron and your Hired Gun makes this the easiest path to victory.
- I've lost a twice to Jabba the Hutt/Count Dooku. Lesson learned: them first! This will most likely be any Jabba the Hutt opponent's strategy against this deck, particularly for trying to get your Millennium Falcon into your discard pile. This can be mitigated by a well timed Scavenge (which can also save your ass via the Millennium Falcon , allowing you to pull a card back into your hand), but be aware. The 3 on the Millennium Falcon and the side on Launch Bay, along with the 1 on the one or two Cunning that you have on a Hired Gun should do the work. As always, Hyperloop till you have the opportune moment, then !
- Your starting health of 30 is stupendous--the highest in the game. However, to survive the onslaught of Luke Skywalker/Admiral Ackbar or Jango Fett/General Veers you'll need help.
- Play smart and hyperloop generously till you get opportune rolls. Bide your time by playing cards like Hunker Down and play/overwrite into Second Chance when your opponent least expects it.
- Second Chance is your best friend for survivability. Use your Millennium Falcon or Cunning to play Scavenge for free, then use that to pull Second Chance from your discard. Do this repeatedly as needed to keep your Hired Gun alive. I've had games where I've done this 3x on a single Hired Gun. The combo of that, Hunker Down, and the Launch Bay allowed a single Hired Gun to withstand 30 damage on its own! I ended up winning this game via .
- The combination of your 30 starting health, Dug in, Field Medic, and a pair of Second Chance should give you a huge amount of staying power.
- This is a seriously annoying deck to play against. Please apologize profusely at the start of the game. In fact, I fear that this semi-abusive combo could turn off new players. Keep your maniacal laughter to games with friends.
- Hyperlooping works well for building up the needed to deploy Launch Bay or multiple Second Chance. If that happens, you're golden. I've won with Poe Dameron WITH NO DICE (Prized Possession), Millennium Falcon, and Launch Bay, and two defeated Hired Gun. It's very hard to stop.
- Be wary of the mill. Using Scavenge or Don't Get Cocky to see your Millennium Falcon can have game-ending repercussions.
- On the flip side, the mill can be your friend. If you don't see a Millennium Falcon till late game, this might be your best bet to victory. Keep your Hired Gun alive with Second Chance and stack them with Cunning. Hopefully that, Launch Bay, and Millennium Falcon can lead to very powerful .
- Upgrades are meant purely to support specials or keep your team alive.
- The combination of round lockdown, Poe , and Hired Gun's strong throughput should seal the deal.
- Consider swapping both Logistics for two Holdout Blaster and ditching a Scavenge for an Electroshock. TinyGrimes suggested this to me, and I'm going to test it out. The Holdout Blaster contribution to your potential may be too good to pass up.
- Per comments below, consider including Play the Odds or Smuggling to facilitate resource generation. However, Hyperlooping will provide you with tons of bucks to play the Launch Bay or Second Chance in your hand. Also consider Ambush cards like Hit and Run or Infamous to get additional action economy before hyperlooping.